Thank you to all our kind and wonderful sponsors we are able to offer a sponsor prize on all our challenges in 2019

Every Friday we will bring you a new challenge which is ANYTHING GOES but we have an optional twist to make it more interesting, along with the Design Team's creations for extra inspiration!

Anyone is welcome to join in from all over the world, and we hope you will join us when you can!

We are primarily a card making blog but please feel free to link your alternative projects in line with our challenges. You can combine challenges if you wish.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and to analyse traffic. Your IP address and user agent are shared with Google, together with performance and security metrics, to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics and to detect and address abuse.

Friday 6 June 2014

Challenge #234 ~ Inspired by a Song

Good morning everyone, Jac here to tell you all about this weeks new challenge but before I do I'd like to share with you the Winner and Top 3 of Carols fabulous 'Anything Goes' challenge. Wow you guys kept us busy this week, such fabulous entries.  So Mr Random did the business and the winner of the £10 gift certificate from Bunnyzoes Craft is ... 
#92 Billie A

Congratulations Billie! Please contact Carol at
carolcroft7@btinternet.com to arrange for your prize from Bunnyzoes.
Please take our winners badge which we hope you will wear on your blog with pride


And on to the top 3 in numerical order as chosen by Carol are:
#12 Tamika

#98 Pat K

#296 Sanja Grdinic

OOh such gorgeous cards ladies and I'm sure Carol didn't find it easy this week. Please take our badge for your blog, we hope you will wear it with pride.



So are you ready for this weeks challenge?  Jolly good, I hope you are all in good singing voice as we'd love to see your cards that have been inspired by a song, but don't forget to tell us what the song is.  Our fabulous sponsor for this challenge is ...
prize...7 images of winners choice

And I would like to introduce you to our GDT for this month, please give her a warm Crafty Catz welcome.

                                                                       INGRID 
Here is a little from Ingrid about herself. 
Hi there, my name is Ingrid Kristina V, I’m in my early 30’s and live in London with my FiancĂ© and our two little girls. I have always been a crafty soul and enjoy cardmaking, art journaling, creating fine or mixed media art and more, which I regularly share on my blog Ingrid's Crafts Corner.
My cardmaking style is clean simple and contemporary, with bold and bright features, as well as artsy and fun. I like to create the contrast of grunge and glitz not only in cardmaking, but also my art. I’m consistently on a lookout for new trends.
I am honoured to be a part of the Crafty Catz Design Team for the month of June and am super-excited about sharing my creations with you on their fabulous blog. I hope you'll find them inspiring. 

Happy crafting!
Ingrid xxx


And now it's onto the cards that the awesome DT have been busy making for you, are you ready to get singing?!

INGRID - Guest Designer

 'Let it rain down love' by Freemasonshttp://youtu.be/x_ney48J9JM
 'Kiss from a rose' song by Seal!

ANNA
Pink 'Raise your glass'



CAROL

"Kiss from a Rose" by Seal


CHRISTINE

Roeses are red my dear, violets are blue, Ronnie Carroll

DIANNE
Song-'Jump' By Van Halen'

JANETTE
'Marv Johnson'...I'll pick a Rose for my Rose...


JAC

and it just had to be 'Itsy, Bitsy, Teenie, Weenie, Yellow Polka Dot Bikini'! lol

NAOMI
The 12 Days of Christmas



NICK
Singing in the rain - Gene Kelly
NINA
Here Comes the Rain Again" (1984) by Eurythmics

Haven't they done a fabulous job and have you got a song in your head now? So now it's over to you, we are looking forward to visiting and having a sing-a-long with you.
Don't forget the rules are in the sidebar and Mr Linky is just below for you to add you project.  Have fun.

Jac and the Crafty Catz DT


7 comments:

  1. Thank you for the warm welcome, Jac! I love all the DT cards! Your card/song choice made me giggle and now I have the song stuck in my head! :) Happy crafting and good luck to all participating! Ingrid xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great inspiration by your design team!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for selecting my card as a Top 3...so very much appreciated. Congrats to all the winners. hugs, Pat K xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the challenge and the nice DT work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the challenge! I love crafting with a song in my head!
    Great DT cards too!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you like my Beach girl card. It's in spired by the song of the Beachboys - Beach baby

    ReplyDelete